The Sunny Boy Inverter
The Sunny Boy single phase power inverter is the ideal solution, especially for partially shaded systems. It uses Cutting-edge technology and therefore sets the standard in inverters.
One of the greatest advantages of the Sunny Boy is that data is transmitted directly to the Sunny Portals via your internet connection. Firstly this provides a clear overview of the PV system data and secondly allows you to compare PV systems and exchange ideas with other system operators on the Sunny Places.
The Sunny Boy Single Phase inverter’s highly flexible design reduces cabling requirements. In addition it has a maximum efficiency of 97 percent that ensures top solar yield
MORE FLEXIBLE, thanks to multi-string technology
Greater flexibility in planning, implementing and solar harvest: The advantages of multi-string technology in the new transformerless Sunny Boy are also available in the 3 kW model.
- Optimal yield in partial shading and efficient operation of east/west arrays
- Two MPP trackers with expandable OptiTrac®* Global Peak operational control
- Optional: Single Tracker for complex or simple roof structures or as an add-on to existing PV plants
* Trademark protection is applicable in some countries.
EASIER, thanks to innovative mounting concept
The wall mount has also been redesigned, and now allows you to attach the inverter easily by inserting it from above.
- Fast and professional attachment, even on walls that are not completely straight
- Popular anti-theft protection option available
UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE, thanks to integrated grid management
Intelligent controls offer advantages in every situation: Thanks to its integrated grid management functions, the new Sunny Boy with Reactive Power Control offers universal deployment options and contributes to grid support.
- Fewer disconnections from the grid thanks to voltage reduction via reactive power
- Increased plant profitability
MULTILINGUAL, thanks to international graphics characters
The user-friendly graphic display speaks a clear language: The dot matrix display can perfectly present any letter or symbol.
- Current display features Latin and Cyrillic letters as well as Japanese characters
- Upcoming software updates for additional languages such as Thai, Hebrew and Arabic
LOW NOISE, thanks to fanless operation
Sounds good: The new transformerless Sunny Boy works so efficiently that its cooling concept no longer requires the usual fan.
- The device is nearly silent
- Requires less service, saving time and money
If you have three phase electricity then please take a look at our Sunny Tri-Power for Three Phase Power.